FAST – SIMPLE – SECURE – AFFORDABLE
Going digital doesn’t have to be a hassle. Whether preserving family photos or organizing your office files, Put What Where will get you setup quickly and do all the heavy lifting. You’ll find the answers to most of your questions below. Whenever you have a scanning project, large or small, please contact me to get started!
Why go digital?
- All of your content Preserved Indefinitely
- Easy Access from all your devices
- Find files more easily with the Search Function or by browsing the computer’s filing system
- Free Up Valuable Space in your home or office
- Create & Share your content online
Why go with Put What Where?
I’m a small business owner that cares about the work he does and the people he serves. I’m not a giant company that sees you as a number but a creative person that will be your point of contact for all of your digitizing and organizing needs. It’s in my nature to make sure you’re getting a quality product and I take great pride in the work I do. I’m that personal assistant you always wish to have! Find out more about me.
How does it work?
Free pick up anywhere in the US within 15 miles of Tonawanda, NY 14150; OR ship your items at your expense. Please contact for shipping address.
Three-day turnaround from date received.
Scans are delivered to you via dropbox unless otherwise specified. They remain available to download for 90 days. You are responsible for backing up your digital content.
- Photos and Documents $0.20 per scan
- VHS & cassettes $0.20 per min
- DVDs $8 each
- CDs $1.50 each
- Other media formats must be assessed.
All photos/documents are scanned at 600 dpi ≈ 1.5MB per digital file
After job is complete, you can decide what to do with your physical content:
- Discard at no cost
- Shred ($15 per banker box)
- Delivered home within 15 miles of Tonawanda, NY ($10)
- Delivered home via a shipping service (Shipping fees at your expense)
Any items not claimed within 90 days of completion will be discarded